Friday 20 March 2015

Soulmate

I sometimes really wish we could just get lost. We could run away and hide from the world. I'd tell you all you need to know about me and you'd tell me all I need to know about you. We'd keep our secrets, our mystery and our magic. You'd stare into my eyes and I'd look away. You'd chase me and I'd let you catch me so that I could rest in your arms for a while and we'd smile because we'd know we're made for each other. We'd hug, we'd fight and then we'd kiss under the moonlight. We'd be happy and free. I'd let you be you and you'd let me be me. You'd make me laugh and sometimes I'd make you cry. We'd go through our ups and downs and we'd respect our differences, our silences and our distances and yet we'd be as close as two souls can be. And if we got away, just the two of us, we'd lay under the stars imagining what we could do or see. And we'd vanish inside our kiss as happy as we could ever be.

No comments:

Post a Comment