Friday 20 March 2015

Love remains

I hate waking up because every single day gets a little harder. And it's already hard enough, trust me. Knowing I'll never have you as I did, although it wasn't enough sometimes. But going out every day, walking the paths I used to walk alongside with you, going over your place, knocking the door knowing no one will ever open it again. Waiting for the never coming messages, calls, letters, e-mails. Waiting for anything at all. For a sign. Because faith doesn't go away when fate demands it to. Faith replaces the place where reality should be. Sometimes I wish we could just accept the facts, with no questioning. I wish facts would have no consequences. I wish your absence wouldn't hurt me as much as it does. I just wanted to be sure that you'd always be here. Physically as well. But in life, people come and go. Memories remain. And with my eyes filled with tears, I'll always remember you, as the love of my life, as the owner of my heart. 
I love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment