Friday 20 March 2015

Possibilities

I think you could be perfect for me. And I know I don't know you enough to say this but I really think we could be exactly what we need, someone to love and to trust and believe in. And I can tell this by the way I feel whenever I'm with you, whenever I see your face or hear your voice. It won't be easy, I'm a messy person and I'll bring a lot of trouble to your life, I'll break up with you a thousand times and I'll yell at you 24/7 and I'll need you to be strong for the two of us. But I'll try my best and do the impossible to make this work out, to make us work out. Because honestly I've been hurt enough to take the risk on something I'm positive won't work out. So be brave if you feel the same way I do because I can't just let myself love you with all I am just to get broken once more. And if you're not willing to take the shot, then don't.

No comments:

Post a Comment