Friday 20 March 2015

Shine on

This morning when I woke I could still feel your heat warming me up. It's as if you've spent the night here. But I know that's not possible. I know you'll never hold me like you once did and I'll never taste your scent nor feel your sweetness anymore. Once you go, you can't come back. And now there's nothing but emptiness, empty sheets, empty hearts. And it's times like these that keep me thinking about how uncertain life is and how you can loose everything you love in a matter of seconds. It doesn't matter how many times the plot twists, the film keeps going on. Life keeps going on as well. But moving on right now? That's unbearable. There's too much unsaid, too much undone and too many memories haunting me. I loose myself in them now I can't loose myself in you. And it will never be the same, these memories will never replace you. They will never occupy the hole you left in my heart when you flew away to the sky. And I don't care if minutes, hours, days, months or years go by, I'll always feel you here and I'll always stand by you even if you're no longer standing here with me. I will always love you and I hope you'll guide me when I'm lost. You always were and always will be my shining star.

No comments:

Post a Comment