Friday 20 March 2015

Come clean

We fight 24/7, we promise ourselves not to talk to each other ever again and we let pride take advantage of us. But we miss each other too much and we break the promises we keep making. And we're not happy, well, not fully happy because we don't have the courage to be so. It takes a lot of courage to be happy, to admit what we want, when we want it. And although we're not "together together" we're so much more than just friends. You're the one I run to when I'm scared and I'm the one you tell your dreams to and even when we fight we eventually crawl back into each other's arms because that's the only place where it feels like home. And I've never had the nerve to even try to be happy but that's something I have to work on so allow me to say this, before I regret it: I want you, I love you. I've loved you all along and I know you love me too.

No comments:

Post a Comment