Friday 20 March 2015

Pure love

It's a cold night but still we feel the heat in our hearts. And, trust me, I could spend days, nights, whole weeks and months, here, with you. After all, there's no other place where I could ever fit in. I belong to and with you. I guess that's obvious. I mean, look at us, here, now. We're laying in the yard, looking up at the stars that start to fade as the time goes by and that completely vanish when it's dawning. Once again we spent the night talking about our past, present and future, about all the stupid things that were in our heads and now you know all my secrets and I know yours. I just love how we can communicate without saying too much or without using too many words, how we read each other's minds and complete each other's sentences. I love how we make plans that will possibly never come true and how we still believe in them with all we are because we are confident about our love, we have faith in us. And this night that has just come to an end, we were ourselves, because that's what we are when we're with each other, we're the most we we could possibly be. 
And that's pure love.

No comments:

Post a Comment